Check Your Knowledge!
1. Correct the mistakes. (Present, Past, Future) Simple, Present
1. Who are speaking with you?
2. Nick come to me tomorrow.
3. Ann have already showed her new bag.
4. Are you here yesterday? – No, I am at home.
5. Jim don’t rides the bicycle on Sundays.
6. Where will they going next week?
7. My mum just made tea.
8. Let’s gone to the kitchen.
9. Look! Our old cat catches the ball.
10. I doesn’t like think about it.
11. Where you keep these cakes?
12. They want to go to the cinema last Saturday.
13. Don’t drunk this bad water.
14. Mary always have bath in the morning.
15. The children swim in the lake now.
16. She have read this text, doesn’t she?
17. Where I see you tomorrow? – We are at school.
18. Do you buy a new car before Christmas?
19. Pete and Ted wears raincoats in autumn.
20. Little Lily doesn’t found her doll yet.
21. Wait! We run to you.
22. He not understood the film last time.
23. We always liked eat tasty things at home.
24. Why do you breaking this box?
2. Correct the mistakes.
1. This pets are funny.
2. She have a family.
3. What does we do in the shop?
4. There are some salt in the soup.
5. The stones fall to the water.
6. There are two dozens roses in the box.
7. Those tulip is very nice.
8. There is some horse in the yard.
9. How much photos have you?
10. The one of September is the Day of Knowledge.
11. We go into Moscow every year.
12. When are you study English?
13. I prefer this song for that one.
14. Does you like to play chess?
15. Ann and Kate swims in the lake.
16. I see a few snow on the ground.
17. I want to give you these cake.
18. Are she live there?
19. Why you show your dress before party?
20. We have no a cat.
21. You are tired, don’t you?
22. Is there some broken glass on the floor?
23. You read texts every day?
24. Has his parents a flat or a house?
25. Give me a milk, please.
26. There is not the lamp on a wall.
27. Who plant all trees in the garden? – We do.
28. Translate the Russian words on English, please.
29. There are a little chairs in the room.
30. Who are there at the door? – We are.
31. How many homework must you do now?
32. They was at the club yesterday.
33. What does fly in the room? – A bee does.
3. Correct the mistakes.
1. You was tired after work.
2. We celebrate this holiday in the April.
3. Do you want something?
4. He is the nine child in his family.
5. Did you washed your hands and face?
6. I need two hundreds dollars.
7. One pupil is in the classroom, the others children are in the yard.
8. This is the thirties-one Avenue.
9. They didn’t work in Monday.
10. We can’t get nothing from you.
11. I want to buy this toy and you want the others toys.
12. Does somebody know you here?
13. There are many cold days on winter.
14. She was liked her mother.
15. He gives her two third of his money.
16. There is no any apples in the basket.
17. Somebody know this language.
18. They have many practice every lesson.
19. None of we meet him.
20. The twentyth of March was a very hard day for me.
21. There is a few coffee in the cup.
22. I use all these butter for a cake.
23. We knows less words then you.
24. Do they finished their work?
25. Tom and Alice was at the seaside last summer.
26. When was you born? – I was born on 1960.
27. They didn’t yesterday open their shop.
28. Put those bread into the cupboard.
29. Does she go for a walk often?
4. Correct the mistakes.
1. Spring are a nice season.
2. Let’s to go to the cinema.
3. We often see an umbrellas in the hall.
4. There is an university in Moscow.
5. My friend Mary sleeps often till noon on Sundays.
6. John and Tom is at home.
7. We all are hungry after the walk.
8. I have to go to a doctor sometimes.
9. You can speak Chinese or English?
10. She is sorry, doesn’t she?
11. Whose are that cars?
12. They must know this story, don’t they?
13. Why you tell me about Kitty?
14. Who are at the meeting?
15. There is an ice in the glass.
16. Put a few sugar in my cup, please.
17. What are in the box?
18. What are this girls?
19. Are there any snow on the ground?
20. There aren’t much students in the room.
21. I have many homework today.|
22. Nick and Sue has 2 children.
23. We grow in same family.
24. It is such difficult task.
25. You always find the such interesting book.
26. Take my dress, your is dirty.
27. Theirs voyage was wonderful.
28. I am not good today.
29. I don’t know nobody in this class.
30. Bring me the others books.
31. There is no a bridge across the river.
32. Which of the boys play baseball?
33. They haven’t yet came to me.
By Lyudmila Guseva,
Nadym, Yamal-Nenets Region
to be continued